Monday, May 23, 2016

The BIG DAY!


Alright! This is it! Finally! The most awaited event, the Graduation Day!!! 🎓



After my 4 years of my college life, 16 years in schooling (from Nursery, Kinder, Grade 1 to 6, 1st Year to 4th Year Highschool and 4years course in college). Now I am here! Hello PICC! 😁 


I graduated on time with the help and support of our saviour, Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord for always guiding, supporting, helping me in my studies without you I cannot reached all the successful life and achievements. Thank You Lord for always there for me and Thank You for all the blessings. 😭🙏


I am here now at PICC or the Philippine International Convention Center, is a convention center located in the Cultural Center of the Philippines Complex in Pasay City. The facility has been the host of numerous local and foreign conventions, meetings, fairs, and social events. 









Don't forget to follow me also on Twitter and Instagram
Talk to me or Work with me @myhobbystyle18@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment