Thursday, March 26, 2015

It is all about Finance

style, ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, zaramen

Speaking of Finance, Hello there! I am a finance student, for your information Hahaha! Finance Student Blogger? Hmm... what can you say? :)

Now, I am back making a new blog post here been busy on school. It has been three weeks since I posted a blog post. Wow! I cannot believe that I reached that three weeks no post here on my blog Hahaha!

Windy Thursday, being a self-confident in the center of our school at Far Eastern University Grandstand with a lot of students watching me while taking an outfit shot. For every time I make an outfit shot I am planning where I should take an outfit shot because I want to show my outfit to you, from my instagram account plus here on my blog and here you go... 


Not only that to show my outfit but also to express my feeling and check my style post, what can you say? Haha! I think all the available venue inside my school are already used for my conducting an ootd post Haha! That's me! Haha!

What I'm wearing?

Zara Men for my blue long sleeves with a mini dots design. Sorry if you cannot see the dots because of the quality of picture anyway...
Zara Men for my black slacks/pants
SM Store (department store) for my black belt
Rusty Lopez for my black leather shoes
Parksdera for my necktie

It is all about Finance...

This blog post, I want to share that I learned from my stock and exchange subject and the security analysis subject...

Excuse me! Please don't disturb me. I am busy on doing my stochastic...

making stochastic, stochastic, stochastic process, finance

making stochastic, stochastic, stochastic process, finance

This is the stochastic, it is not just ordinary graph. Time Management and Patience is need to finish this. This is the result of "5 DAYS NO SLEEP"... The Future Financial Analyst, yeah!!!

making stochastic, stochastic, stochastic process, finance

What is stochastic?

Stochastic is an indicator that measures the relationship between an issue's closing price and its price range over a predetermined period of time.

For the summary of my work, I graph the company's name on 60 days for open, high, close, low price (OHCL Price) and the volume and I compute the 3 moving average for the OHCL candlestick starting from the last day of your work backwards, candlestick is a style of financial chart used to describe the price movements of a security, derivative or currency. A chart that displays the high, low, opening and closing prices for a security for a single day. I plot the computed value of the 3 moving average from the starting date, I compute the pivot, resistance and support and then plot the pivot, resistance and support across candlestick and label them and finally I pattern the dot of 3 moving average whether Bullish or Bearish. For the stocks exchange, Bullish is for buy and Bearish for sell. And last determine the prices if overvalued or undervalued. For the overvalued describes a security for which the market price is considered too high for its fundamentals and for the undervalued describes a security for which market price is considered too low for its fundamentals. For the volume, I get the average volume of the volume graph for at least 60 days, plot the average volume across the volume graph, group the volume for a moving average and graph the computed value and identify the the dots if overbought or undersold. For overbought an asset that has experienced sharp upward movements over a very short period of time and for undersold an asset that has experienced sharp downward movements over a very short period of time. Then after that compute the earnings per share, P/E Ratio, Time Interest Earned and the Total Debt to Total Asset...

...and that's all of my work. Isn't amazing? Hahaha! It is very long process, Time Management and Patience is need to finish this and to passed this subject requirement.

Say Hello to my toys and my buddies! :) 
My scientific calculator (left) and financial calculator (right)...

financial calculator, scientific calculator, finance, calculator, the difference of financial calculator and scientific calculator

As a finance student it is required to have this, oh I love numbers, computing, analyzing, what else? :)

I remember my elementary days and highschool days that when we have a computation in school we are not allowed to use this calculator (scientific calculator/basic calculator) . Yes we are not allowed because we trained as a genius student Haha! Honestly, we are not using this calculator in a way to get the answer in the problem. Tatak LICSIAN ito noh! :) That is my school from my elementary until highschool, the La Immaculada Concepcion School (LICS).

The first day of college life, that the professor announced to the class to buy a scientific calculator, my reaction here OMG! Hahaha! I don't know what to do especially during our activity by computing using calculator because from elementary to highschool we don't have a calculator because we are computing on process, manual, writing the numbers or problem on the paper and solve it, that is our life during elementary to highschool... Actually for every school activities in solving a problem and computing I put all the solution with answer without using a calculator...

And now... Until Now I do this putting all the possible solution with answer but in this time with a calculator. I am so very energetic to do this Haha! Effort :)

Anyway, these are my toys and my buddies; financial calculator and scientific calculator. The difference of two calculator is for Scientific Calculator is a type of electronic calculator usually but not always handled, designed to calculate the problems on science, engineering and mathematics. They have almost completely replaced slide rules in almost all traditional application and are widely used in both education and professional settings while Financial Calculator used to calculate any one parameters of future value (FV), number of compounding periods (N), interest rate (I/Y), annuity payment (PMT) and starting investment if other parameters are known. The present value will always be given out. Each of the following tabs represents the parameters to be calculated.

If you will ask which is better to use in problem solving for finance major, the financial calculator, I think the financial calculator have a different kinds. To know more you may visit National Bookstore or any school supplies store.


Thank You Ma'am Faty! :)

with my friend, best, cool, amazing, professor what else? ALL IN PROFESSOR.
Ma'am Faty :)

Mam I am want to say thank you for everything. She is my professor in my three different major subjects consecutive in one year. The Financial Management, Stocks and Security Analysis Just Wow! I am greatful and thankful that you are my professor, it sad to say that next year you are not my professor again anymore... I am very sad that next year I will not see you teaching inside the classroom anymore, no more talking about my outfits, travel etc.. Haha!

I learned more about the topics in my course, the strategy of the way of solving a problem not only that the strategy in finance world what else? I learned 100% Hahaha
As you request that we should aim for uno for the last time, you will see but definitely this is not my grade I think, I don't know why Hahaha but whatever the result of my grade I will say thank you mam!

Let's have some throwback moments Hahaha. On our first day of class I am very scared to you that I think I should study more on your subject and a terror professor but definitely it is not you are so very nice professor that we finished our lessons cover to cover in one sem WOW! All the writings on the white board is full for every meeting I think we have a battle of lessons Hahaha "digmaan" anyway I am so lucky that I meet you and my professor.

I am gonna miss you mam I wish that you are my professor again on another new subject. I will keep all the good memories we have, promise mam I'm gonna miss you! anyway that's life see you around at campus, when I saw you again I will share my updates about my life and career Hahaha just kidding! Mam Thank You for the financial calculator hahaha not only that for everything! once again Thank You mam fatty for the friendship, being as a mother and all the good memories we have! Thank You mam! God Bless you! See you around at campus mam or see you on PICC? Hahaha! :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi I have been looking into your posts and I think that you do have a great blog and I am immensely in awe of your ootds hope to see more of your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! I really appreciate your comment. Thank You for viewing and checking my blog @GretaAlcid :) sure I'll share here on my blog all my outfits ;) not only that my travel, foods and many more... :) Thank You so much! God Bless! :D

      Delete