Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Graduation Day!



It's Official!!! Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Financial Management. 🎓








BEST and MEMORABLE OOTD in my life. I am very happy.

After my 4 years of my college life, 16 years in schooling (from Nursery, Kinder, Grade 1 to 6, 1st Year to 4th Year Highschool and 4 years course in college). Now I am here! Hello PICC! I graduated on time with the help and support of our saviour, Lord Jesus Crist. Thank You Lord for always guiding, supporting, helping me in my studies without you I cannot reached all the successful life and achievements. Thank You Lord for always there for me and Thank You for all the blessings!









Of course, to my family Thank You! Mommy, Daddy, Lolo, Lola, Tito, Tita, Ate, Kuya, all my family this is for you! 🎓🎖🏅 I am very thankful and lucky. 😘 (PS I don't like dramas hahaha 😂😂😂)

Thank You to my friends there, my officemates thank you for being always there for me. Thank You to all my teachers and professors, I salute you! 💪

Thank Your Far Eastern University! I'm gonna miss my school. 😭😭😭 .

This is the moment! The most awaited event in my life. The BIG DAY!#Graduation2016🎓 .

Now I am ready for next and new chapter of my life, another journey! 😁 Hello Corporate World! 👔🏢🏦🏙🌆 Actually I started already hahaha! 😂😂😂



The dreams of my parents. 🎓🎖🏅 Mommy and Daddy, we made it! Thank You for the love and support. 😘
.
The day I made my parents proud! May 16, 2016 is my Graduation, the BIG DAY and their anniversary. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad
! 🎉🎊🎈


Meet my COLLege FRIENDS...










with my bestfriend, my photographer hahaha! Because, you know when we have an event in school like wearing a corporate attire day in school, he is my buddy in shoot Hahaha! He is very nice and good friend actually I am very thankful that I met this guy. Chad thank you for the awesome memories until next ootd shoot? Hahaha! Thank You and see you around! Goodluck!








Meet my pretty ladies (College Friends)...

Hi ladies! I want to thank you for being part of my college life. Thanks for the good memories. By the way, I remember they were with me watching UAAP Games to support the FEU Men's Basketball. Those cheering hahaha! :) Not only that, they are my classmates in different subjects. 

UAAP or University Atletic Association of the Philippines is a collegiate athletic association of eight Metro Manila Univerisities in the Philippines. This universities are of course my school, Far Eastern University (FEU), Ateneo de Manila University (ADMU), De La Salle University (DLSU), University of Sto. Tomas (UST), University of the Philippines (UP), University of the East (UE), Adamson University (AdU) and National University (NU).

Here are my top 3 pretty ladies (College Friends)! Hahaha! BOOM! :))


with Theri :)

with Abie :)

with Mary :)

Don't forget to follow me also on Twitter and Instagram
Talk to me or Work with me @myhobbystyle18@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment