Saturday, May 7, 2016

Sea Residences


After a long months of planning, finally!


Hello Sea Residences! After a long months of planning with my friends this is it! Celebrating our graduation reward, to have some fun and relax after a long months of busy in our school (college life). Congratulations to us! We did it! This is our first summer getaway actually we are not complete but anyway there are lot of some exciting days, months and years that we will have some bonding and hang-outs with my friends especially if they have work already. #FriendshipGoals Hahaha! I am happy that I have this kind of friends :) Thank You guys!


Back on Sea Residences, it is a modern resort-inspired condominium development located right at the heart of the Mall of Asia Complex. A place you can achieve urban work-life-balance with ease. Within this community, lies a tropical alcove flanked by greeneries, swimming pools, playgrounds, a club house and many more. A perfect staycation and a perfect relaxation. Sea Residences located at J.W. Diokno Blvd., Mall of Asia Complex, CBP-1A, Pasay City. For your information, Sea Residences owned and developed by SM Development Corporation. 

WHAT I'M WEARING?

Here is my summer style outfit, wearing "not prepared for summer ootd" Hahaha! What can you say? :)
Back on details of summer style outfit, wearing Molecules Clothing of SM Store, Khaki Shorts from Penshoppe, Shades from Rayban, watch from G-Shock and shoes from SM Store.
Don't forget to follow me also on Twitter and Instagram
Talk to me or Work with me @myhobbystyle18@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment