Saturday, May 14, 2016

Last Day of College Life


This is the time to say thank you and goodbye my beloved school, Far Eastern University....




In my four years college life, this is the most challenging part of my career, good and bad memories. I'm sure that I will miss everything inside and outside the school. Thank You FEU for the good quality of teaching and facilities it is worth it that I will graduate on May 16, 2016 at PICC (Philippine International Convention Center) See you on Monday, PICC! This is it! The most awaited event in my life after four years of college life.


Let us have a flashback on my roller coaster 4 years of College Life in FEU that I made already a blog post... (just click the caption beside the picture to read my blog post)














































































Actually that's why I want to share to you again my blog post because that is the most memorable in my college life. Back on Last Day of College Life, wearing my FEU Uniform this is the last time to wear this uniform. I'm gonna miss FEU!!!








Wearing my OJT Uniform.













The Green and Gold, the Home of Tamaraws...





The Nature....





On May 16 2016, 
the most awaited event 
#RoadToPICC2016 

"THE GRADUATION!"

Thank You Lord...

Don't forget to follow me also on Twitter and Instagram

Talk to me or Work with me @myhobbystyle18@gmail.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment