Wednesday, March 30, 2016

540/450 hours


My internship has finally come to an end...

Thank You Finance and Treasury Department. I learned a lot, my course is very useful. Thank You so much! See you on.... Can't wait! Soon!






Of course, Thank You HR Department that I am part on your department. I learned a lot even my course is Finance. Thank You for the awesome memories!

Also Thank You to All Departments in CDC Holdings,  I learned a lot also.









APPRENTICESHIP IN ACTION








All my duties and responsibilities are related on my course...
That's why I am not active on my social media accounts; instagram, twitter and creating a new blog post because of this...
Busy on office Hahahaha! Anyway by April 2016 I am trying to be more active again. Stay Tuned! Hahahaha! 











My Daily Works....












Very Simple Office









DONE ON MY INTERNSHIP!  


Thank You CDC Holdings Incorporated!

See You on April!!!

Can't wait!


#GradWAITING #RoadToPICC2016

No comments:

Post a Comment