Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Request



Everytime together with my friends, they teasing me to take some pictures for ootd Hahaha! They request me to take some signature pose of my ootd on my photoshoot, damn! I miss already my photoshoot, the lights and camera. For me, I am ashamed to take some picture especially when my friends together with me. They are watching while I posing some of my signature pose Hahaha! Anyway here is your request my friends and my followers there...

I remember my blog post is almost a month already wherein no updates and no ootds on my instagram and here on my blog been busy on office and school super hectic schedule for me. Everyday is very important to accomplish some works on office and school.

Back on your request, when I have a time to open my twitter and instagram account I am reading your messages to my that they request me please comeback on facebook. Actually I appreciated all your messages even I have a hectic schedule and I am not active again on creating a blog post, posting some picture on my instagram, now I am trying to be active again on facebook not only that all my social media accounts as I promised to you. Actually almost 2 years already that I didn't browse any post of my friends because for me Facebook is boring for me but now since they are lot of request from my followers. My Facebook Account is open to all of you... :)

You know what, this picture and a new blog post is very perfect timing to be back now on Facebook Hahahaha! Thanks to my friends! :)


Photograph by: 

Nico Mercene

Don't forget to follow me also on Twitter and Instagram
Talk to me or Work with me @myhobbystyle18@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment