Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Most Awaited, Internship


The most awaited is here, the internship. Finally! 







I am very thankful that my internship start already. I can't believe that I am staying in the company for 2 months now already and I am happy, that my company, the employees, the staff, and the boss are very nice and friendly. I am very lucky that my internship at CDC Holdings Incorporated and I am very blessed. The company profile itself is very perfect for me, I want to stay here now forever hahaha just kidding!

Thank You Lord for always there for me...









WHAT I'M WEARING?





#OOTD

Arrow for my long sleeves
 Zara Men for my pants
Ice Watch for my watch
Rusty Lopez for my shoes
SM Store for my belt














HAIRSTYLE 










Don't forget to follow me also on Twitter and Instagram
Talk to me or Work with me @myhobbystyle18@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment