Friday, January 1, 2016

Hello and Welcome 2016!


Time to say Goodbye 2015! 

First Style Blog Post for 2016....









Hello 2016! I am looking forward for more ootds Hahahaha! More travels and more more happiness!

My wish for 2016 is to have a good career, good health, good memories, new friends, and a good year for me.




2016! I am very excited to make some more memories and photoshoot, I wish. 

2016! It is my year because there are lot of events, first is the graduation, next is job, plus some vacations and many more events!!! 

2016! please be a good and best year!

2016! I promise to be more active on my instagram and creating a new blog post. 






Ready for more outfits/style, foods, travel, events, photography and many more I want to share to you this 2016! 



WHAT I'M WEARING?

-Red Polo Checkered from Bench
-White Sando from SM Store
-Flat Front Shorts from Penguin Clothing
-Watch from Ice Watch
-Shoes SM Store

HAIRSTYLE
-Bench Fix Salon-




Don't forget to follow me also on Twitter and Instagram
Talk to me or Work with me @myhobbystyle18@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment