Saturday, November 14, 2015

SAP Orientation

ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, blogger

The most awaited event the SAP Orientation or Student Apprenticeship Program Orientation, this is a system of training a new generation of practitioners of a trade or procession with on-the-job training. 


ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, blogger

Finally! I am wearing now the OJT Uniform, this is our OJT Uniform in Far Eastern University....

So, what can you say on my outfit? Hahaha! This is now my favorite uniform in FEU so far...

I started wearing this from the first month of October and everyday I am wearing this until the semester ends, yeah! I am wearing this because like what Sir IG, our Assistant Program Head "You should wear that now and be proud that you are now taking the OJT and some of you are now finish on all the subjects..."

Sir IG is right! I finished all the subjects from 1st year to 4th Year College and I am PROUD that I AM WEARING THIS UNIFORM, this is it! Road To OJT!!!

So, next semester is my OJT and NSTP, my remaining subjects and next semester is my last semester in my school, Far Eastern University... Yahoooo! And after that Road To PICC 2016! :)

ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, blogger







After I survived on Financial Research Thesis and Defense plus in all my subjects especially on my major subjects like Public Finance and Behavioral Finance, this is it! Road to OJT!...

I am very excited, especially on what I am wearing everyday at my office or the company that I will make and finish the 450 hours...

Here is the SMILE of SUCCESS! Hahaha! :)


ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, blogger




#OOTD for SAP Orientation...

Wearing now my OJT Uniform...

Another, wearing my black leather shoes from Rusty Lopez and watch from G-Shock

Hairstyle by Bench Fix Salon




ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, blogger

Photograph by: 

Chad Gacutan
(follow my bestfriend on Twitter and Instagram)

and

Teddy Capili
(follow my friend, supporter and fan hahaha! On Instagram)


Don't forget to follow me also on Twitter and Instagram
Talk to me or Work with me @myhobbystyle18@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment