Saturday, November 7, 2015

Road To OJT...


ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, blogger, penguin clothing, zara men

Oh... Finally survived all my subjects for this semester, no more academics/subjects next semester and HELLO OJT!!! Yahooooo!

Stress, Tired, Stress, Tired and feeling nervous to all my major subjects wow! I survived! Thank You Lord! This semester was very busy, hectic schedule and very stressful because of Thesis, Defense, Report, Quiz, Seminar, Recitation, Oral Activities and Exam this is my life in 4th Year, 1st Sem.

It is nice to be back again and create another blog post after 3 months no blog posts. Damn! I already miss my hobbies like travel, photoshoot and creating a blog post anyway I am back again and I promise to be active again on my instagram and here on my blog...

I am very excited to my OJT...


ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, blogger, penguin clothing, zara men
What I'm Wearing?
-Pink Long-Sleeves from Penguin Clothing
-Black Slacks Pants from Zara Men
-Black Belt from SM Store
-Black Leather Shoes from Rusty Lopez
-Watch from Ice Watch
-Necktie from SM Store

Hairstyle

Photograph by: Chad Gacutan 
Follow my bestfriend on (Twitter and Instagram)

Don't forget to follow me also on Twitter and Instagram

Talk to me or Work with me @myhobbystyle18@gmail.com


                 

No comments:

Post a Comment