Monday, April 20, 2015

Three One Nine One Five Unexpectedly Presentation


Hey, guys! I want to share to you our unexpectedly Mock Defense on Financial Research 1. Sorry if it is latepost already been busy on my new project in my life that will help me on my future, someday I'll reveal what kind of project of this... Actually, I forgot that I have an instagram, twitter account plus my blog joke! Hahaha :)

Back on my topic which is the Three One Nine One Five or 31915 or March 19, 2015, Thursday Unexpectedly Presentation; The best of the day! Yahoooo! Thank You Lord! :)



Unexpectedly presentation whooh! Our feelings during presentation, we are nervous while we are reporting in front of our blockmates together with our professor. In spite of unexpectedly presentation, we are not ready, feeling nervous, no practice for this kind of defense and we are survived on Financial Research 1 yahooo! The secret here is teamwork and focus... We are now ready on Financial Research 2!

Unexpectedly my presentation was good and wonderful, wow! Two weeks preparation for my script and yet that actual day is not yet done, I am keeping memorizing on that day and my groupmates decided to present now (on that day). OMG! I am not ready... It should be on Monday, March 23, 2015 our defense but anyway we survived on Financial Research 1!!! But Thank You Lord for the guide and for helping me on my defense. God is Good....

Another best performance on school activities, yehey! I did it!!!

What I'm Wearing?

Maldita Men for my mini red checkered long sleeves
Zara Men for my pants/slacks
SM Store (Department Store) for my black belt
Ice Watch for my watch
Rusty Lopez for my black leather shoes

style, ootd, outfit, menstyle, maldita men

style, ootd, menstyle, ootdmen, zara men, maldita men

style, ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, zara men, maldita men

Tips during your presentation/reporting in front of lot of people...

Just believe in yourself, wear your smile in front of people. Ensure your speech will be captivating to your audience as as worth their time and attention. The most important tip during your presentation/reporting is your outfit, for me wearing your best outfit is being self-confidence in your presentation because to attract your audience. Next if you are really nervous in front of lot of people before your presentation take a selfie Haha! I remember one year ago during my speech actually I am very nervous, I don't know how to start or how to do my presentation and then your hands are tremulous Hahaha! ...So I made myself to take a selfie to remove the nervous. Try this if you want Haha! Promise! Definitely your nervous will remove. Last Tip during your presentation/reporting, prepare your powerpoint presentation. If possible put a design for every slide to attract your audience also. Be prepared!

We know that we have different kinds of style during our presentation/reporting but for me this tips that I shared to you is very effective Haha!

If you have no trust about my tips, it is okay. I will respect your opinions and suggestions... :)

In the end the most important is Just Believe in Yourself! :)

...So what is your style during your presentation/reporting in front of lot of people?... 

ootd, ootdmen, menstyle


Meet my Financial Research Team! 


Thank you guys! ....And Thank You Lord for the unexpected wonderful presentation! God is Good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment