Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hello Cebu!

Cebu City, Philippines, photography, travel, explore

The adventure begins... This is where perfect vacation begins...
Time to refresh your mind, clear your problems and enjoy life.
Today's view and relaxation. Fresh air, quiet place and stress reliever. Perfect Vacation! Yeah!

Finally! Summer Vacation begins... My favorite month; March to May, yeah! It's Summer! Swimming, Travel, Food Trip, Roadtrip, Sleep-over to my friends and family, the best!

oh yeah, the travel. My another favorite hobby is travel, spent my day to other places having a relaxation to myself, day-off from schoolworks, ohh... schoolworks yes! Finally! Hello Summer! Time to reward myself. My reward to myself is spending my time to other places and my favorite hobby also foodtrip! Hahaha :)

My Summer Vacation 2015 Plans are I want to go and discover the undiscovered places, Planning to go to Pampanga City, Batangas City and many more...

First tour/travel is Cebu City, and I'm here for two weeks for my vacation plus photoshoot yipppiee! :) My next tour/travel is Batangas City wherein I have an another photoshoot there! :)

What I'm Wearing?

ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, travel, explore, blogger

I wanna travel the world, learn about as much as I can, meet many people as I can, 
and enjoy simple pleasures of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment