Saturday, March 28, 2015

Cheese is it! Graduate!!!

Creamy Quezo Ube Cake, goldilocks, cake, graduation cake

Today's Graduation of my brother and here is our graduation cake gift for him, Goldilocks' Creamy Quezo Ube Cake.

A cheesy indulgence from Goldilocks.



Goldilocks' Creamy Quezo Ube Cake has a blend of ube and quezo flavors filled with luscious mantecado butter cream and topped with yellow chocolate flowers and vermicelli sprinkles. Inspired by the classic pinoy flavors...

This is the perfect graduation cake gift to your loveones, so order now! Visit Goldilocks and it will surely bring a smile to his/her face :) and a "big thank you" to you...

Creamy Quezo Ube Cake, goldilocks, cake, graduation cake

Let's have some short story about this graduation cake gift to my brother but first I want to congratulate my brother, Congrats Francis! Your are now on next level which is the College Life, Good Luck Francis!

Back on my short story about this graduation cake gift to my brother. My mom and my grandmother said to me, that next year it is my next most awaited day is my graduation and they are planning now for my graduation. My family is very excited for my college graduation hahaha! And I am very excited too. OMG! I think my graduation day will be luxurious event and exciting! Can't wait!!!

I am very excited that, what would be the gift to me from my mother, my father, my tito and tita, my lolos and lolas and the whole family? Hmm... Can't wait of these surprises!

My wish for my graduation gifts are hey mom! ;) you can choose here if you are reading this my blog hahaha :) first I want to travel in other country, next I want a new car or house and lot hahaha just kidding! I want a DLSR Camera, hmm.. what else? But I think if I will forgive me about my graduation gift, the best gift for me is travel in other country because I want to experience riding on airplane hahaha anyway this coming of my graduation day will be exciting. Can't wait!

But first I'll focus on my study so that I can reached all the dreams I want :) Because Success depends on letter U, myself :)

1 comment:

  1. Cheese is it! Graduate!!!!"I can't believe it's finally over. It feels like only yesterday I was starting my freshman year of college, and now I'm a graduate. Time really does fly when you're having fun. I couldn't have asked for a better four years, and I'm so grateful to have made so many great memories. Cheese is definitely the way to celebrate this momentous occasion!

    Thank you Flowers and cake delivery Philippines

    ReplyDelete