Sunday, March 1, 2015

Signature Pose

Own your Look, Love your Style...

style, ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion

This is me, when taking an OOTD post Hahaha! My signature pose Hahaha! We know that we have different own style of taking an OOTD post right? I observed that on instagram and lookbook that some of the Fashionista they have own signature pose, so this my signature pose Hahahaha!

What is your Style?


Style is very personal, it has nothing to do with Fashion. Fashion is quickly but Fashion is Forever. It is not about brand of your outfit, it is about the style. Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak. Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality. I stay true to myself and my style and I am always pushing myself to be aware of that and be original. Fashion is about dressing according to what's fashionable. Style is more about being yourself.

so,.. "Own your Look, Love your Style."

What I'm Wearing? 

Today's Bench Outfit plus Watch from Ice Watch, Belt from SM Department Store, then Shoes from Nike.

Here are some my signature pose Hahaha :)

style, ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion

style, ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion

style, ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion

style, ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion

style, ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion

style, ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion

style, ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion

style, ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion

More Signature Pose and Style Post on my instagram account also, Follow Me @CaRLoCastronero also follow me on Twitter @CaRLoCastronero 
Thank You! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment