Sunday, February 15, 2015

Spread the Love!

Today's Valentines Outfit

LIKE or UNLIKE? 
JJJ
ootd ootdmen style fashion menstyle
Today, we celebrate Valentine's Day also known as Saint Valentine's Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, it is a celebration observed on February 14 every year. It is celebrated in many countries around the world, although it is not a public holiday in most of them.






 HI! Flowers for you!  J


ootd ootdmen style fashion menstyle



ootd ootdmen style fashion menstyle

Today’s Valentines Outfit.

For me, It is very difficult to decide which should I wear if I will wear a Red Polo Shirt or Red Polo or how about Pink Polo Shirt or Pink Polo… Honestly from December I am thinking and planning what should I wear this Valentines if Red or Pink?...



The symbol of Valentine’s Day Color it can be Red or Pink but we know that in celebrating Valentine’s Day, let's say some fashionista wants Red Outfit because symbolize of Love but in Art the real color that symbolize Love is Pink, ...so I decided that I will wear a combination of color for Valentines Outfit... 

Here is my outfit Red and Pink with White Polo Shirt from Grab a Tee then Pants from Penshoppe then my shoes from Nike and it is Red and Black. Check my polo shirt, I wear combination colors the Red, Pink and White. If you notice I play the colors for my outfit to have fun style Hahaha! 



What I'm Wearing?

Polo Shirt from Grab a Tee, I bought it on Robinsons Galleria
Pants from Penshoppe, I bought it on SM Makati
Shoes from Nike, Gift from my uncle from London
Watch from Ice Watch, I bought it on Shangri-La Plaza

Today's new look.
Haircut Style from Bench Fix Salon, Robinsons Galleria

ootd ootdmen style fashion menstyle

Don't forget to Follow Me on Twitter and Instgram @CaRLoCastronero.
or you can email me myhobbystyle18@gmail.com

Thank You! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment