Thursday, February 12, 2015

About my Blog

Hello there! Welcome to my blog!!! :)

After a few months of thinking, I decided now to make a BLOG... and this is it! 

Today’s “The Launching of My Blog” 

ootd ootdmen style fashion menstyle


I am very happy and excited!!! Level-Up!!!

MY OWN HOBBY STYLE consists of ....
Style, Foods, Travel, Events and many more...

ootd ootdmen style fashion menstyle



STYLE
ootd ootdmen style fashion menstyle
I will share my passion and my own style in fashion. Simply called “outfit of the day.” and sometimes they called “photoshoot” 

Did you know that my friends called me Mr. OOTDMEN? haha! Because every I travel in other places I post my outfit on my instagram. 

Why I should do this every time I go in the other places and to have a OOTD Picture? To show my style in fashion not only that to show my expression through picture that's why I love doing this especially the photoshoot...

Actually it is very difficult to do this in a public places to have a picture of my outfit but I try to have a Self-Confidence because for me “Self-Confidence is the Best Outfit” Right?

This style category of my blog, I will try to give an idea how to dress up yourself and the tips in the Fashion World.


FOODS



I love taking a selfie food and sharing to my friends in my instagram. I will share my foods I purchased and the Free Foods with my friends if they will treat me Haha! :)

This food category of my blog, I will try to give a tips which is the best food store that you must try!




TRAVEL




I love traveling in other places. This my favorite hobby. I will share all my travels here.

This travel category of my blog, I will share to you what are the best places that you must visit on a short/long vacation with your family and friends.






EVENTS

I love Holidays! Because this is the time to have a relax day/week, sometimes I spent my day/week in other places and sharing again to my friends in my instagram which where am I. I take a a nice and awesome picture like in Christmas there are a lot of places to enjoy with your family not only that in the other occasions like Valentines Day, Summer, Halloween and many more events…

This events category of my blog, I will share to you what are the best places that you must visit on a short/long holidays with your family and friends not only that if I have an event I will update you also.




and many more...

This will be a photography, grooming, fitness, gadgets etc…

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING! :)
ootd ootdmen style fashion menstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment