Saturday, February 14, 2015

First Pictorial For 2015; Black and Blue Combination

BLACK AND BLUE STYLE

ootd ootdmen style fashion menstyle

My First Pictorial for the 2015 for my blog; My Own Hobby Style… Last night, February 12, 2015 I launched my blog and it was a successful launch. Thank You guys!


Did you know that when is my first date plan to launch this blog? 
ootd ootdmen style fashion menstyle

Yes! I have a First Date that I will launch this my blog. My plan for launching this blog is last year but I decided to think more because it is very difficult for me that I will launch this blog on September 2014 because I am a busy student that time because of a lot of school works to accomplish on time so I decided to postponed this launching so that I can focus first on my study.

Next the Second Date to I will launch this blog is the First Week of January which is January 8, 2015 but I have many things to accomplish again in my school works so I decided again to postponed and the next date to launch this blog is February 8, 2015 then I decided again to postponed the launching of my blog because I have to attend a Big Event which is the LICS Alumni Homecoming…


ootd ootdmen style fashion menstyle











And Finally! Launching of My Blog is now already Open for you! J












Planning to make a Blog is Difficult.


ootd ootdmen style fashion menstyle


To have an own blog I think first what I should post in this blog and I must have a time to do this together with your studies but I can manage my time even I am very busy in the school anyway I am Happy that finally my blog is now open to the public that you can now view and visit my blog anytime and anywhere.

What I'm wearing?

ootd ootdmen style fashion menstyle


Shirt from H&M Philippines, I bought it on SM Mega Mall.

Denim Polo Shirt from St. Francis Square I got a big discount there Hahaha! :)

Jeans from Bench, I bought it on SM Mega Mall also.

Shoes from Nike, gift from my uncle from London

Sunglasses from Rayban, I bought it on Shangri-La Plaza

ootd ootdmen style fashion menstyle




Don't forget to Follow Me on Twitter and Instgram @CaRLoCastronero.
or you can email me myhobbystyle18@gmail.com

Thank You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment