Sunday, August 16, 2015

Try Hard Today

ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, Culture Shirt, blogger, style blogger

I have no time to relax on Sunday, many things to accomplish, study, review, making a report, thesis plus updating my blog.
So, where is Sunday Day-Off?


Actually this is not a new for me, it is always busy on school but thank God, I have time on my blog to update you Hahaha! Actually, its been a long days that I am not active on instagram but I promise to be more active on instagram, you know what, I am planning to have a new feed on my instagram. Like on my previous post, all my post on instagram is all about the style (OOTD post) so what if I should post a random photographs or my selfies there Hahaha! Joke!
ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, Culture Shirt, blogger, style blogger, Oxygen clothing, bench fix salon, rayban, sm accessories


TODAY'S NEW LOOK
Check my new haircut from Bench Fix Salon, finally I am looking fresh and feeling baby Haha! You know in Bench Fix Salon, you will have a great new haircut style just like me.

TODAY'S OUTFIT
-Culture Shirt from SM Department Store
-Black Pants from Oxygen
-Rubber Shoes from Fila
-Black Shades from Rayban
-Bracelet from SM Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment