Sunday, August 9, 2015

Face to Face

ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, blogger, style blogger

As I promised to you, here is my another style blog post. I love my outfit today, wearing a colorful outfit, a blue, black and yellow.


Playing with colors for my outfit. Isn't perfect outfit combination of color? Yes, I know we have different kinds of favorite color for the outfit, we have different style of outfit but for me I love wearing a blue, yellow and black outfit so what if I will wear all this color for my outfit. Actually, for me wearing this outfit is beautiful sight for the people who are seeing. This outfit was very simple, a plain colors.

Tonight, I have an another photoshoot, last night it is my bad hair day and it is difficult to style my hair but now I love my style of my hair thanks to Bench Fix Professional Clay Doh, Molding Clay because my hair gets molds and holds in workable shapes, I am using another hair wax. Thank You Bench!

WHAT I'M WEARING?
Short-sleeve polo from SM Store
Yellow Plain Shirt from Surplus
Blue Jeans from Bench

No comments:

Post a Comment