Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Delayed Summer


ootd, menstyle, summer, summer outfit, fashion, penguin clothing, rayban, summer style

Aahhh... After Cebu City and Batangas City, this it! My most awaited vacation is here... Hello Summer 2015! Aaaahh, summer, my favorite vacation. I will spend my vacation here at Morong, Bataan City for one week. Hooray! For summer vacation!!! My life without summer vacation is boring. Swimming, the sand, the sea, the sunset, the laid back atmosphere, the beach parties etc...

Summer Never Ends! Oh yeah, the summer. My First Summer Style post is now on my blog and here you go!


After a long months planning for my summer outfit, finally I made it! A blue and a pink summer style. Oh yeah, the summer style. Wearing for the first time shorts (flat front shorts) Hahaha! And speaking of wearing a flat front shorts, my summer outfit becomes a summer formal style not just I am wearing a short sleeve polo. Today's Summer Outfit becomes a perfect outfit for summer. 

We know that we have lot of different style of summer outfit like showing there beautiful body "the abs and muscles" Hahaha! Lol! Back on Summer Outfit, honestly, it is very difficult for me to choose the best outfit for summer outfit but thanks to Penguin Clothing I found you for my summer outfit.

What I'm Wearing?
Penguin Clothing for my Summer Outfit (Short-sleeves polo plus flat front shorts)
Rayban for my sunglasses
Havaianas for my slippers
G-Shock for my watch

Hairstyle

ootd, menstyle, summer outfit, fashion, penguin clothing, rayban, summer style

ootd, menstyle, summer outfit, fashion, penguin clothing, rayban, summer style

ootd, menstyle, summer outfit, fashion, penguin clothing, rayban, summer style


No comments:

Post a Comment