Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Bit of Bluish Grey

American Boulevard, Penshoppe, Ice Watch, Fila ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, blogger

I reached again the three weeks no post here on my blog and I am back again! Sorry guys been busy on my project that will help me on my future career and soon I'll reveal here on my blog what is my project...

Photoshoot is Back! It's good to be back on my favorite hobby, I remember that my last photoshoot was February, it is a Valentines Photoshoot. Have you seen my Valentines Photoshoot on my instagram and here on my blog? It's been a long long long months no photoshoot and I miss it! The posing Hahaha!

Oh yeah, the outfit. A bit of bluish grey. Hey! I find difficult of these bit of color because I forgot what kind of color is these Haha! And I searched on google what kind of color on my short sleeve polo, a white with bluish grey. Thank You Google, you are my best partner Hahaha!

What I'm Wearing?

American Boulevard for my short sleeve polo
Penshoppe for my pants
Ice Watch for my watch
Fila for my rubber shoes

Hairstyle
Bench Fix Salon

American Boulevard, Penshoppe, Ice Watch, Fila ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment