Tuesday, September 6, 2016

BER Months!


ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion, style, outfit

Hello September, Hello October, Hello November and Hello December!!! Hello BER Months!!!
What is your favorite month/s? For me, of course December Christmas oh Christmas! Christmas decorations, Christmas songs, Chirstmas spirit everywhere this is I like it, So, what are your plans now? For me, Vacation! Everybody wants a vacation, this is the time to relax after a long tiring days/months, we must have a reward to ourselves.

ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion, style, outfit, sm youth

Imagine, it is September already! Merry Christmas! Time flies... It is Christmas season already, can you feel it now? Christmas, the longest celebration in the Philippines...

Speaking of, Christmas I am ready to wear for Christmas Outfit hahaha but first I am excited for the Halloween yeah! What is my costume? Hmm... Meantime, I don't have any plans for my halloween costume hahaha but for Christmas I am ready to wear my ootds!!! Anyways, I must be always prepared for that. Hahaha!

WHAT I'M WEARING?


ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion, style, outfit, sm youth

RED x BLACK

Red Polo Shirt x Black Skinny Jeans

from H&M

Red Rubber Shoes from Nike

x

Black Watch from G-Shock


ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion, style, outfit, sm youth

Don't forget to follow me also on Twitter and Instagram

Talk to me or Work with me @myhobbystyle18@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment