Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Contract Signing


It is good to be back again! (After My Graduation.)


so before I would like to share some experiences and story behind the contract signing and work also. To all my officemates, to my followers and my friends here is my ootd and later, after all the details I shared to you. You will know what I'm wearing. Hahaha!

I remember my friend in HR Department she asking me where is your blog for the contract signing or first day of work? hahaha! Been busy on work now. Haha!


ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion, style








New Contract Signing! Lord, thank you for the graduation gift to me. I am very blessed and lucky from Internship then Finance and Treasury Support, now I have a big responsibilities now. Thank You CDC Holdings Incorporated for trusting me, for the love and support. It is official!







ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion, style





Before my contract signing and after the contract signing, you know what, my whole team (officemates) are very supportive to me. Thanks guys! I really appreciated. :)

When I am now inside the board meeting room. I am very comfortable no nervous, just chillax while having an interview with the owner of CDC Holdings Incorporated and my bosses. I am very confident. Just be yourself. Think Positive! That's what I do during the interview and contact signing.





ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion, style





I am very lucky and blessed. You know what I am the one and first guy that assigned in Treasury. (no need for more details, just want to share little history on CDC Holdings Inc.) "First time in the history on CDC." I know it is very difficult and big responsibilities now for me to handle money, checks, remittance and other transactions.

I am happy that my course itself is very useful. I learned a lot and surely I will discover more about my course and on my work...








WHAT I'M WEARING?


ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion, style, American Boulevard




Blue Polo with army pocket from American Boulevard.







ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion, style








Khaki Pants from Uniqlo.







ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion, style



Watch from G-Shock

Shades from Rayban

Shoes from SM Store
ootd, ootdmen, menstyle, fashion, style

Are you ready for the next outfit?
"Corporate Attire"
SOON ON MY BLOG!

Don't forget to follow me also on Twitter and Instagram
Talk to me or Work with me @myhobbystyle18@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment